Cotty, also note the significant Firsts going on across the channel from you .
. . A GBR rider (born Nairobi, to the UK via RSA) is wearing the yellow jersey
and is overall favorite to win the Tour. His predecessor in Yellow is from the
RSA, riding with an Australian team. Very impressive showing among these riders!

stan