Thanks, Gerrit.
"Assistant" is a term used very loosely on these two...
:)
-c

On Jul 9, 2013, at 3:20 PM, "Gerrit Visser" <gerrit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Passive assistance, waiting for direction :-)

Great capture, esp with the challenging contrast between subjects and
background.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Christine Nielsen
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 10:18 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: My Assistants, K-5 not dead yet!

My helpers/visitors/interlopers/distractors in the studio:
http://www.christinenielsen.com/sharing/h5fc506ae#h666e540a

Shot with the k-5, the very same one that gave up the ghost on me in the
middle of a track meet back in June... it resurrected itself about
48 hours later... no issues since, but I have a shoot today that I really
wanted it around for... So, I am proceeding with all digits crossed, and the
k-7 & k-01 at the ready, just in case.

After that, it's off to CRIS, I guess.  I hate this sorta-kinda broken
business. It's like taking the car into the shop with a complaint that won't
materialize when the mechanic gets in....

:)
-c

follow the directions.