I've known about the existence of such an extension tube for quite a
while. But I can hardly remember a time when I might have seen it
either offered for sale or photographs taken with its help. It is a
curious item. The most curious thing is why Pentax did not produce
such thing on their own. Also, some people take cheap macro converters
that provide variable magnification ratio by means of zooming (say,
Panagor macro converter, which I used to have and which, by the way,
is a fine macro converter on its own merit), remove the optics and
effectively get themselves a zoom macro ring.

Well, but now that you got your wonder-extension-tube, you ought to
take pictures with it and post them here.

--
Boris