Well I can safely rule out rapid photo and moto photo,
Blacks is
stupid expensive and closed weekends here, I passed by
accent but they
seemed closed ( or at least I didn't see an open sign
), I really need
a lab that can do photo cds from the neg and half
decent prints for
proofing, after that Aaron gets it for any
enlargments. I mean I
myself rather not scan the negs my self ( me the
imfamous neg
destroyer ) and if like walmart or rapid photo they
have purple tints
to the first 3 prints and then decide to correct the
colour it's not
acceptable. You don't want to know how scared I was
after the lady bug
I shot was green in the print, I have to go tomorrow
and kindly ask
for a reprint.