Remember you would have a couple of friendly native guide Pentaxians there :-) Christine A. and Bob S.

ann

On 7/13/2013 10:32, Walt wrote:
I didn't know you were from Chicago originally. I always assumed you
were a native New Yorker.

I've never been to either place (though, I have been near Chicago, in
Alsip), but I'd like to someday. I've thought about hopping the Amtrak
at Carbondale, IL and taking a day trip up to Chicago to take photos.
But, not having a clue about how to get around the place, I've never
been able to quite convince myself it's a good idea. Maybe someday.

-- Walt