On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That really works well, Frank.  Why did you decide to shoot it at an
> angle like that?  I don't think it would have occurred to me to try
> that in this situation.

Unless, I miss my guess, his eye was nowhere near the viewfinder. The
low camera angle looks as if the camera were dangling at his side as
he walked by (perhaps taking multiple shots in continuous mode)? I
don't think he would have gotten the natural pose if he'd had a camera
to his face and pointed at her (although I could be wrong).

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi