And I think ERic is trying, at least, to retire

ann

On 7/14/2013 14:06, P.J. Alling wrote:
I didn't think he worked on any thing but Pentax.  I've dealt with him
before, He brought my A 24mm f2.8 back to life after a significant
impact with a curb, and revived my 43mm limited after it jammed.  I
guess I could eemai him and ask, but it seems that the Vivitar is a
different jar of herring.