From: "Jens Bladt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:49:14 +0100
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SV: M42 to K mount question

Hi
Hi Dave
I'm quite sure that the meter is normally not
affected by the mount used.
Provided that the lens/camera works correctly.
The "movement", as you
describe it, is only affected by the way (the
speed) the changes of the
light, that hits the meter - the changing light
at the scene or by the way
you turn the dials on the K1000. Are you sure
that the aperture simulator is
activated properly by the lens/aperture?
Jens

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj