Thanks for the comments Ann, Dan, Bob.
Bob, I agree about the darkness of the eagle exposure. I've cranked it up a
bit, overall and shadows, and reloaded.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p769975649/e633301d4

I've also added another eagle shot from today; this guy wasn't as close so I
had to crop quite a bit and so of course have less detail. They keep coming
back to our neighbor's tree so I'll have more opportunities.

stan