Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: LaRee Hartman <laree_hart...@yahoo.com>
To: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks

Hi Larry
I'm still learning all of this - so my partner Mike is going to answer the
jpeg/file size questions...
As for the post - yes, have them go to our sign up page at www.studentstock.com
to be included in the beta. They can email me directly at
la...@studentstock.com or this email address if they have questions.
Thanks for allthe help.
LaRee

Hi  Larry
We would like full res jpegs saved at 90 to 100 quality uploaded to our site.
The image size will be shown on our site after it uploads.  Our system handles
downsizing for display automatically for you.
Mike

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc