Thanks knarf and Brian, and all the rest. Being on Kalymnos in Greece I don't
have full access to my email, and for that reason the pest week picture may at
first only be publisher on Google+. I need the other computer to put it on my
website :-)

I think part of it is trying to see the difference between the photograph and
the photographed.  Beautiful things may become boring pictures, and the other
way around.

DagT