Well, if you are interested in Tri-X try Arista Premium 400 from Freestyle Photographic. It is rumored to be rebadged Tri-X. I Picked up several rolls and have been experimenting - shooting a roll of Tri-X and the Arista Premium and developing one of each in the same tank. SO far, the results have been great - I see no difference at all between the two films. At $2.89 per 36 exposure roll it beats bulk Tri_X for price.

I love Tri-X but these days I'm really loving Kentmere and it seems to be quite a bit less expensive in bulk. Depends on how many exposures come out of a 100' roll though.

Mark