This is a bit different for me. Instead of curating (at all) this set
is just a DUMP of all jpegs straight from the camera (including the
rejects) that I shot while walking the dog with my K-5ii, Uniplus Tube
25 and the DA 16-45mm f4. Virtually all of these were taken at the
45mm end and I believe my aperture on all shots was f/8 (ISO 800).
Most of them are crap (or to be nice "unremarkable") but there were a
couple of "keepers" in there.

The whole set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/sets/72157634724214490/
You can click on All Sizes to see the original JPEG in full res.
One of my favorites: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/9327657447/

C&C welcome.

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi