Some mail clients are especially stupid and break the In-Reply-To:
protocol one way or another. If you examine the full headers of this
message there should be a header:

that threads this message back to yours. Some mail viewers will try to
undo the damage of stupid clients and use the Subject: header to
rethread, but these same broken clients will often also mangle the
Subject: so there's no hope.

One last thing is I think that replying to threads from a digest mail
is iffy and may break threading.

--
-bmw