Those Flickr bits aren't exactly new, just rearranged a bit.

To get to View-all-sizes:

   - get out of Lightbox by clicking the X in upper-right corner;
   - click on the ellipses (...) icon in the lower-right corner;
   - select View all sizes choice;
   - click on Original to see the largest version.

Enjoy!

--
-bmw