From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Brian Walters
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 8:36 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO - Ceramic Pot on a Wall

G'day all

Apologies for the naff title - couldn't think of anything catchy.

This is from our USA trip - taken in Santa Fe, which has to be one of the
most photogenic cities I've ever been in.  I really like the way many homes
have decorations on their external walls.

This faded ceramic pot caught my eye:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP2142-K5-1-peso.ht
ml

I also played around with it using Nik Silver Efex

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP2142-K5-1bw--peso
.html

Comments/suggestions welcome, especially whether the colour or monochrome
version is preferable.