On Wed, Jul 10, 2013, Steve Cottrell wrote:
> On 10/7/13, Don Guthrie, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>
>>Recently had an opportunity to photograph a genuine steam engine on the
>>tracks. I took many pictures and will post some galleries when I get
>>them up on flicker. Meantime for those who have no moral objections to
>>Google plus please look at this link and let me know if the experience
>>works for you. Thanks
>>
>>https://plus.google.com/u/0/100687245332697763729/posts/BbeeSxVWxD5
>
> Interesting choice of composition! Personally I would lose the dead
> space left of the tree, but it loses nothing in your interpretation.

What I'd expect my trainspotting friends to say isn't so much that
there's too much dead space left as not enough train right.  ;-)  Nice
shot otherwise!

Much as I hate Google these days, this is a lot better than the current
flickr interface.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/