I use them as buyers of last resort when I want to eliminate the item from my collection - beats collecting dust or simply pitching it.

I've found their buyers to be reasonable in most cases after having scanned the internet and checking asking prices for similar items.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: KEH in the bay area

They were at the trade show that accompanies the PPNC covention.

Lots of disappointment mostly. Their buyer makes an offer based on what
he thinks they're going to be able to sell it for and still make a
profit ... which given how low KEH's prices sometimes are, ain't much.

Plus, KEH applies their quality standards when buying as well as when
selling. Many prospective sellers were not happy to discover old stuff
they thought was "LN" was really "BGN".