Yay! No more sensor with dust trapped underneath the filter. No more
unreliable shutter button. Thanks to Joe Wilensky for the timely
delivery and reasonable price. It still amazes me that it was cheaper
to just buy another k-7 than send my beat one into CRIS. Can't wait to
get out the tripod and get some night shooting in. Next on my list is
fixing my K-5 finally and getting my 12-24 back into usable condition.
Just have to find a screw for that and then I have fix the aperture
spring holder. Judging by the last shot I took with it, the elements
are still in good shape...so fingers crossed!