Really enjoyed this whole gallery, which I think is one of the best I
have seen since becoming familiar with the PUG. (I promise I will have
entries again. one day soon.)

There were really just too many, one could say things about all of them.

My fav would have to be Brian Walter's postcard perfect "The
Struggle", with Dario's "How It Was" and Rick Wormer's "Playing at the
edge of the Sand". All just gorgeous.
I loved the technical perfection of AnnSan's Soho Shadows (which would
also make a lovely cyanotype print, IMHO) along with Bob Sullivan's
"Looking for a Mate" and Patrick Temmerman's "Morning Fog". I would
also be happy to claim Zos' "Random Butterfly" and Gerrit Visser's
"Done Fishing" as my own.

Special mention goes to "Calvary" by Matthew Hunt for capturing FOUR
crosses (I only saw three on my first viewing, but then I've always
been a bit slow). Well done. And whether it was purposeful or not, the
placing of Jorge Zaven Kurkdjian's lovely "Yerevan" immediately after
Calvary made me see three crosses in his image, as well.

Wonderful stuff and very inspirational (everyone)!

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi