on 2013-07-24 7:19 Zos Xavius wrote
I have the 16-45, but the wobbly barrel is killing my corners
randomly.

yeah it's an interesting compromise of a lens; i thought all the corners were
soft

but my point was that i had carried a zoom for a long time before almost completely switching to small primes for that range, so i have wieghed the benefits of not having to change lenses; if i kept the 16-50 it would probably be the WR that convinces me

 I really wish
pentax had some better wide-normal zooms at a reasonable price.

yeah and make it lighter than the combined weight of my three primes too!