From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Darren Addy
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 6:46 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: anyone familiar with UK copyright (for publishing in the
U.S.)?

Just a short follow-up. It appears that what I am asking about is called
"orphan works" and UK law recently changed regarding them:
http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2013/05/orphan-works

We are 33 years out from the original publishing date (no other editions
were printed and it was never even published in paperback). I know who the
original publishing house was, but there would be no reason to give them a
"heads-up" on what I'd like to do... they can't possibly have publishing
rights that extend this far out (can they?)

Interesting.

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" - Peter
Galassi

follow the directions.