Hey the car failed he didn't. I knew I should have rephrased that before I sent it to this group.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 9 Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:15:19 -0400 From: "P.J. Alling"
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
<pdml@pdml.net> Subject: Re: GESO Car parts Message-ID:
<51f6a327.60...@gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1;
format=flowed My god man, that's the first time I've heard of doing that
destroying the car. Your brother must be very proud. On 7/29/2013 11:34