From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Walker
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 5:52 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: 'Ol 6813 ,for the RR people here

One block? Pfft. :-)  When L and I lived on Nesbitt Drive in the 80's the
two tracks of the Summerhill line were right at the end of our backyard. Our
property abutted CN/CP's property. We were often awoken at 2 AM with freight
car shunting. Our dog would find (and eat!) worn out leather gloves
discarded by the crews. We put up with that for six years ...

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Gerrit Visser <gerrit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's terrible how museum designers dont tkae photographer's needs into
> account.
>
> Lovely bit of history there. I wonder if that is the locomotive that
> used to keep me awake in 1953 when we were living 1 block from the
> tracks in Lakeview :-)
>
> Gerrit

follow the directions.

--