Quoting George Sinos <gsi...@gmail.com>:

That's me hanging out on a ledge in 1975.  My buddy shot the photo
with my camera, then we changed places and I returned the favor.

<http://georgesinos.com/blog/2013/7/29/high-risk-its-all-in-the-approach>

This is another photo scanned from an old Fuji slide.  It didn't turn
out to bad.  The colors were very faded but using the Lightroom
eyedropper on one of the clouds did a very reasonable job of cleaning
up the color.

Wish I'd known about that ledge when I was at the Canyon in May, although the way the wind was blowing, I probably would have ended up at the bottom.

Good restoration work on the slide.

--
Cheers

Brian