I wanted to take a breather and thank everyone who sent me
information about Tucson.  I ended up taking in the Fourth Avenue Street
Festival on two separate occasions, San Xavier de Brac Mission, a walk about
downtown Tucson, the Sonoran Desert Museum, The Saguaro National Monument,
Biosphere 2, and Sabine Canyon.

        Thanks again to Christian, Stan, Jim, Tom, Cory, Shel, and Ann -
Cora´s Cafe was great!

        I just got through culling the 25 rolls from Honduras, now I have to
go through the 12 rolls from Tucson.  Images to the web at some point.  I
have a Shrimp & Oyster Festival to attend, work, and photograph this weekend
so even that will have to wait.

                        To a wonderful, helpful group,

                        César
                        Panama City, Florida