I'm seriously considering the F 70-210 next as I keep seeing them on
KEH for really cheap. I'm really loving this non-SMC Takumar 70-200
f4. In fact it rarely leaves the camera anymore even though its the
wrong focal length 90% of the time. Its not even great @ 200mm, but
serviceable stopped down to f8 or so. With all the praise the F 70-210
seems to get here, I figured I ought to get a good copy. The AF would
certainly give me more keepers too.