Thanks, Don.

Yes, the time of day was part of the problem.  They started inflating
the balloons at 6:00 AM.  Although this was not one of the first to be
inflated, the sun was still low in the sky and basically behind
Elvis's left shoulder.  I had to position myself to keep the sun and
its glare out of the frame.
Dan Matyola