Hi Don:

#2 is great for composition and exposure.  Great job at maintaining the
exposure with the fire.
Love #3 for the composition.  The man left of frame draws you in and into the
rest of frame.
I'm intrigued by #8.  I like the verticals right of frame and the wide view.
Yes, and the mules are fun like Ann said.
I prefer the color over the black and white.

Nice work.  Cheers, Christine