Gerrit - I think the fisheye is a bit of overkill - the stuff you are shooting is fun and the brick around the door is nice, too - would like to see your straight shot(s?)

ann

On 8/5/2013 08:12, Gerrit Visser wrote:
Of the series, that one is the best. I'll bet she is happy not to be in the
shot however :-)

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Larry Colen
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 4:17 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO Birthday Grafitti

I went to a friend's birthday party today, and a couple of people grafittied
her front door with chalk.  I thought it worth a quick photographic attempt.
After a few tries with the 16-50, I realized that lens was too serious for
the subject matter, and grabbed my Korean fisheye:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/9440293115/in/set-72157634934279093