On 8 August 2013 02:37, Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Her you'll find a gallery of pics shot by me at a Summer concert (beer
> festival) of a Led Zeppelin all-female cover band.
> This is the pic starting it all:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dariobon/9460181190/in/photostream/
> I quite like those pictures (some of them more than others, of course).
> Which pics would you pick as the good ones?
> Dario

Hi Dario,

There are some great shots in there but asking which to pick as the
"good ones" is an interesting question. Are the shots for your
enjoyment or your promotion/folio or the bands promotion or vanity
shots for the individual musicians?

I shoot a lot of live shows these days and the edit really depends on
who I have to please and most often that's everyone so often marginal
shots will make it into a gallery so that all the participants have
some representation etc.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)