Hmmmm, book? Like an exhibition I can imagine that I would use months not being
able to decide which pictures I should choose.

Another time, I hope.

But thanks for the suggestion, and also thank you for the comments Bruce, Don,
Jack, Gerrit, Paul, Ann, Godfrey, Dan, Christine, Marco and Bob W. :-)

DagT