Quoting Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com>:

Love it Brian, you certainly came back with a load of keepers from
this last trip, too many! :)

Lots of duds, too....

Thanks for the comment. One of my sons is a rail enthusiast and does excellent rail photography. As he was the main organiser for our trip, it's not surprising that we seemed to find ourselves in areas where there were plenty of opportunities for rail photography. In this case, I didn't mind too much! (actually, I didn't really mind in most cases...)

Thanks to everyone who commented or looked.

Bob W - not sure about the Alec Guinness reference; what am I missing?

Jack - pano framing was partly out of necessity. There was a particularly ugly fence in the foreground.

Bob S - glad to delight an old railroader!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia