On Wed, Jul 24, 2013, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

> Ken, Bob and Bruce, thanks for looking and thanks for your comments.
> I liked the shape of the group in my original PESO, despite the OoF
> flowers at the top.  I decided to take your advice, and cropped the
> image:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17471959
>
> I hope this is an improvement.  Comments are invited.

Strongly disagree -- I like the two-tone/hierarchical effect of the
original.  Just wish you'd composed a tiny bit more to the left (flower
chopped off on left and leaf is intruding on right).

For an interesting effect, you might try picture-in-picture with the bee
blown up.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/