From: John <johnsess...@yahoo.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 1:19 PM
Subject: I actually saw ...

I saw a new Pentax camera for sale that was actually ON DISPLAY at a
store last night. Pentax X-5 at a Target store.

Tethered down by a security link of course, but you could pick it up,
turn it on & see what it was like ... to a limited extent. Looks like it
has an electronic viewfinder, but apparently defaults to Live View on
the little TV screen on the back. The viewfinder stayed dark. I didn't
try to figure out how to get into the menu to change it so I could test
out the viewfinder & I don't think there was a memory card in it, so I
didn't try to take a photo.

I might take a card with me & go back to look at it again.

But mainly it was like I walked around the corner at the electronics
counter and "DAMN! Is that really a Pentax camera?"

And it was.