Thanks for the look and comments Godfrey. I have see all types of photos labeled abstract lately. In this case I was looking for a photo that rendered itself to a strong black and white tones without a recognizable location or subject. I have been working on a series of landscapes with this process which I will be adding to the blog. If you have the time I hope you will revisit in the future.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 5 Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 20:25:28 -0700 From: Godfrey DiGiorgi
<godd...@me.com> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net> Subject:
Re: Black & White 103 Message-ID:
<ae33b7a0-0230-4c7a-bee5-8ae70faed...@me.com> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii Lovely tone and rendering. I'm not sure the photo works
for me, but it is beautifully rendered. The meta-question in this case
is "what do you mean by abstract?" G On Aug 13, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Don