Mark:

Version 12.16 is based on Presto.
Version 15.x is based on Chromium

Strictly speaking, since Google forked Webkit and made "Blink",
as far as I understood, Opera 15.x + will be based on Blink.

You can read people's impression of the first preview:
http://my.opera.com/chooseopera/blog/2013/05/28/the-next-version-of-opera-available-now
Google for the more recent reaction (I feel it is still somewhat sour, -
many features what were characteristic of Opera are gone).

Best,

Igor

Tue Aug 20 08:46:20 EDT 2013