Hi All:

A friend of mine has been telling me about these korean-made monitors
(they are "PLS" which I was told is Samsung's version of IPS?)
that are based on Samsung's panels.
One can find them on e-bay, and 27" ones start from ~$280 or so.

I've heard of people who are very happy with them.

Most of those monitors are branded (made by?) X-star or Qnix.
There are some variations in the models (and prices).

Does anybody here know the differences or knows any sort of forum/review where
differenet models of these monitors are compared?

Igor