This month's PUG features lots of sensual photos...lots of cool
textures, and some that even evoked memories of scents. My favories:

" Orange " by  Thibault Grouas - it looks like a celestial event :)

" Juicy " by  Harald Rust - it just looks so appetizing!

" Peachy II " by  Steve Larson - I could smell them just by looking at
them

 Lone Crusader " by  Satish Kumar S.K. - I love mood, and the muted
tones of the gradient in the background

" Tulip " by  Aconquija - simply exquisite

" Unlikely to move again ... " by  Jan van Wijk - that car looks so
lonely!

" Baseball Window " by  Chris McNutt - it looks like the ball wants to
go out and play

" Kitchen Window, San Antonio " by  Dick Jones - I really like the
soft light and the shape of the window

" Frozen " by  Dave Kennedy - I love the colors. This almost looks
like a fossil in stone.

" Woodscape " by  Frits J. Wuthrich - what wonderful shapes, colors
and textures!

" Before the Supper " by  Gianfranco Irlanda - I like the contrasts

" Sifonazos " by  Facit - I like the colors and textures