Some cool shots there. The B/W is magic. I love it. One of these days I'll pluck up the courage to try some street stuff.

Alan

-----Original Message----- From: Don Guthrie
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:32 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: The Mean Streets of Minneapolis MN

I don't believe I posted these here before. I took a 2 day seminar/photo
walk in a group with Valerie Jardin. It was very instructive and helped
me get over my fears of photographing strangers on the street. Some of
these were taken with K-01 & some with my carry around travel "other"
camera.

Comments & Critique solicited.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157634199031366/

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjGaXArL