Ann,

So I am not the only one who mixes it up with the kitties. I am so jealous of your rooftop and I loved the umbrellas. They were playing just for you I am sure. That is the umbrellas....cats will play just because!

You are making it hard to say no...There are several k-5's out there. I am going to think for a bit. Your use of the older lenses is encouraging. Unfortunately most of my "old lenses" are screw mount (Is there an adapter for screw mount?) or my dad's Leica glass which is really nice and really worth the effort to reload 35 mm cans with B&W and then scan the negatives. Yes, I am 70 and thought my Retina (still works) was neat. That is an even longer discussion.

Cheers and I hope I have not slowed down your work too badly

John G.