On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 12:14:27AM +0200, Dario Bonazza wrote:
> http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/08/27/ricoh-introduces-weather-resistant-flash-units?utm_campaign=internal-link&utm_source=news-list&utm_medium=text&ref=title_0_1

Very interesting.  That weather sealing is a very nice features.

> http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/08/27/ricoh-announces-hd-update-to-pentax-limited-primes-15mm-f4-21mm-f32-35mm-f28-macro-40mm-f28-70mm-f24?utm_campaign=internal-link&utm_source=news-list&utm_medium=text&ref=title_0_0

Of course, right after I finally buy a DA35 macro, they come out with an
upgraded one.

It's really a shame that Ricoh is abandoning Pentax, and that Pentax as a brand
is
doomed.  Imagine the cool stuff we'd be getting if they actually cared about
pentax. Did you notice that the lenses are all DA, and flashes aren't even full
frame flashes?  Yet more proof that Pentax is doomed.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc