It totally is Larry! Just the other week, I had 4 540s set up with soft boxes
and was losing ambient light fast. The family I was shooting were almost over
it and we were just about to start shooting my final series of shots when it
started to rain. It was only light rain and pose no problem to the family or my
camera but of course as soon as I realised what might happen with any of the
flashes getting wet we had to can it. Booke in a reshoot, a whole extra days
work and all of that setup wasted! Grr!

Sent from my iPhone