You did fine, Ann. You caught the enjoyment and celebration, and
that's the heart of it after all.

You even got a classic lens-hood-on-backwards shot in #12. :-)

Don't beat yourself up. You did really well with the outdoor shots
despite the terrace light. A few indoor shots are noticeably noisy,
but they can be improved if need be (with NR plugins), and thanks to
the ubiquity of dubious cellphone shots most people won't even notice.

--
-bmw