For Ann and anyone else still having trouble with photo.net, I have
posted this on Squarespace:

https://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos

I am still figuring out how best to configure my PESOs on Squarespace,
so any comments on the PESO blog there, the appearance of the image
and the text, and anything else will be greatly appreciated.

Dan Matyola