On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 03:57:44PM -0400, John wrote:
> On the way home from another errand I was driving past one of the
> local independent dealers I frequently shop. They recently took in a
> K-r with 3 lenses. Two of the lenses were part of the K-r kit (I
> guess? since they were both labeled "w/K-r". The third lens had a
> price-tag.
>
> Sigma 24-70 1:2.8 EX DG.
>
> Now I won't have to do without while waiting to see how I'm going to
> get the "F--" problem with my Tokina AT-X Pro 28-70 fixed.
>
> First impression is it's almost as good as the AT-X Pro (95%).

I'm envious. I could really use a lens in that class.

How much were they asking for the K-r kit?  Where is this?

I expect that if you can find a used K-r, it is probably
one of the best values around on getting good images for
your money.  With the K-r, they solved almost all of the
major shortcomings of the K-x.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc