Thanks, Bruce.

Every year I plant about two dozen dianthus, among other varieties, in
the planters  on the rails of our rear deck.  This is the first year
any of the dianthus have been pure white.  They are usually shades of
red, pink and purple, or bicolors of those shades with white.

I took other images of these flowers with different lenses that had
both blooms is focus, but this image taken with my macro lens somehow
appeals to me more strongly.  I like the sense of imbalance.

Dan Matyola