Pretty cool picture - the sun through the fog is very effective.  One thing I
think could improve it is to burn in the tree trunks so that you can better
tell that they are trees.  As it stands I see a disconnect between the sun
shaft and the green in the foreground.   Or maybe a crop removing the green
foreground.

Nice job!

--
Bruce