Might not be enough copyable content to do a decent job with CAF. You
need to mask out stuff you don't want cloned, like the goose and the
beach area, and there's not a lot of blue. I'd try simply stretching
the blue area upward a little. 5% likely won't be noticeable -- except
to us now that we're talking about it. ;-)

--
-bmw