What he said. I think if the last shot had been  closer/tighter it might
have been more interesting. It just looks like random  people. Most "street
photography" focuses in on one or two people, even if  others are around.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated  9/8/2013 6:31:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,